Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Messages

The following takes place after MAU - Slayers - Acceptance.


10/30/09

TO: Head Office

FROM: Agent S, Office 1031

RE: Missing Agent


I am requesting all available agents in the search of the Agent known as Faith. She disappeared during a mission to recover an active MAU in the hands of hostile entities. The entities were destroyed during the mission, but both Faith and the MAU are missing. It is believed by both Agent R and the Agent known as Buffy that she was kidnapped by someone at the location.

[End of Document]


11/17/09

TO: Head Office

FROM: Agent S, Office 1031

RE: Missing Agent Update


I understand the reasons by the Head Office being against devoting all resources towards the search. But I disagree with stopping the investigation completely. Faith has been nothing but a valuable Agent in her time her and would be a loss to the Agency if she is not found. That is why I am allowing Agent R and Buffy to continue patrolling the nearby area. I am also devoting a daily patrol by select Agents of my choosing.

[End of Document]

No comments:

Post a Comment