Monday, January 25, 2010

Latest Story

MAU - Slayers - Into The Great Unknown

The last story of the current arc. It explains a few things, but brings up even bigger questions. I'm hoping people enjoy this one, it was probably the quickest to write. Most of it just came to me and as I've gotten to understand the characters they almost write themselves. Since this was the last story of the arc I wanted to do a few things. The biggest was Faith confronting Dennis after all this time. She will still be dealing with it for a while, but not as bad anymore. As for the reveal at the end, it is connected to someone you met in the first story of the arc. The reveal is something I've been debating over for a while. I first came up with the idea very early into the first arc, I have an alternate scene written which I consider canon and may show up.

I will go ahead and say that the next arc will be a little different. Buffy and Faith are on the run now, but they will still encounter other MAU users.

No comments:

Post a Comment