Friday, May 28, 2010

Story 17

MAU - Slayers - What Is And What Can Never Be

I will this is something of a cheat. But I wanted to set up the final story a little bit and deal with where Faith is mentally. She is still dealing with her transformation, but she is adjusting slowly.

The whole dream world is based on what she wants on some level. Deep down she does enjoy being female, but she is confused as to why. So her fantasy world has it so that she was always female.

Also R's real name is Richard, I've been trying to fit it in since story 4 or 5.

This is probably the last time we'll see Head Jordan, due to a physical version of him existing now and Faith starting to let go of her past.

The scene where she remembers is inspired by Lost.

As for the last dream bit, I'm not going to say if it is a dream or real.

The next story is the finale and I'll hopefully have it up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment