Saturday, July 10, 2010

Faith Speaks - Intro

The following was emailed to me. I do not know if it is true or not.

---
So, I really don't know how to start this. Not that anyone would believe it in the first place. Well, here goes nothing. My name is Faith and I hunt vampires for the government, among other scary shit. I'm only doing this because my therapist thought I need a decent way to vent and suggested a diary. But since this is the 21st Century I decided to blog. I'm not worried about the government censoring it, they really don't care, besides no one would possibly believe it.


So, about my life. I look exactly like Eliza Dushku circa season 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I have all the Slayer powers. Pretty cool huh? But here's the weird bit, I used to be a guy and I'm stuck this way. All things considered, it could be worse. I'm still human, I had friends who weren't so lucky. Still, it isn't bad being a girl. It really isn't that much different, except for a few minor things. By minor things I mean the major difference. But I got used to it after a few months, I don't really have a choice for a few decades.


It's weird really, I've barely been like this for a year now (about 9 months or so) and I'm already forgetting my old life. It just seems so alien to what I am now. Having a living reminder of my old life doesn't help, but I might explain that later. This is all about me, like every other blog written by a girl.


I'll write more in the future, this was just the intro. So if you read this and have a question, post it. I'll answer it, I'm bored at work because nothing is happening right now. Granted I can't tell you everything, national security and all that. But we'll go on a case by case basis.


If you reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment