Sunday, August 1, 2010

Faith Speaks - Big Update

So it happened. My boyfriend asked me to marry him. It was a big date thing, huge setup and everything. I'm pretty sure he's convinced that's how its supposed to happen because that's how it happens in movies. So I said yes. I didn't even give it a second thought until I got home. That's when I panicked. I don't know why really. It may have just been excitement or whatever is left of my male ego dying from the "aww" factor.

The thought of being someone's wife is so weird to me, but I sort of like it. I love him and could spend the rest of my life with him. I'm fine with just living together, but he's really sort of goofy about that. It's almost cute.

We don't have a date or anything, I suggested a trip to Vegas. But then B found out or she knew all along, now she wants me to do this huge thing. I don't know about all of that, I'm not a fan of church. Also that whole dress thing isn't my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment