Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Faith Speaks - Nightmares

I've been having nightmares lately, mainly two different ones. One deals with my parents. They're dead now, they didn't even know I was like this. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if they found out. They probably wouldn't believe it, hell I barely believe it. I do wonder if they would be proud of me or at least accept me. That's part of what the nightmare goes into. I can't remember all of it, just them yelling at me for being so stupid. I actually woke up crying. I know that it is just a dream, but it felt so real. I haven't even told my best friend about it. I feel stupid to even let it bother me.

The other one needs some set up. I was kidnapped by this creep. Normally I'd kick his ass and leave, but he was able to control people. He made me his slave, I was able to break free and get away. Sometime later I find out he's not locked up and he comes after me. Thankfully B was with me and she killed him. But in these dreams, he's back. But like a zombie or something, all rotting. He comes in and holds me down, I can't fight him off and I feel so weak. Before he does anything else, I wake up. Usually in a pool of my own sweat. Fuck I wish I could erase that part of my memory. If he wasn't dead I'd be looking over my shoulder all the time.

I have so much drama going on now that I can barely think straight. I'm only putting it here just to put it out. Plus it's less crazy than screaming it into the woods. I know no one reads my horseshit. Maybe the nightmares will stop I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment