Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Faith Speaks - Weird Stuff

So I've been a girl for nearly a year now, nearly 11 months I think. I've noticed a few things since getting trapped like this. Routine sets in quickly. I've read those stories online. Putting on panties and a bra isn't exciting on any level, I used to wear boxers and I see it as being the same now. Just something to wear under your clothes. I do have some fancier stuff, but that's for special occasions.

Next I really can't remember guy stuff. How it felt to get morning wood or something. It's like a dream that you know you had, but it disappears like smoke. The more I try to remember it, the less I can find that I do remember. I don't even remember sex as a guy anymore. I find it crazy, but what can I do?

I'm not depressed being a girl or anything. I just accept it more than anything else. There are things I like and a few things I don't like. I just live, because I don't like the alternative.

There is another thing. I have dreams that deal with the future. Sometimes I see my future self, although sometimes it is just a dream and nothing more. Recently I saw a future me who was pregnant. I hope she was just a dream. I don't think I can handle that. That's why I use every protection I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment